Dear [your name here],
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
So we made a playlist for you.
Okay, so we may not be the best poets, but that’s not why we are here. Whether you are romantically involved, recovering from a breakup, or just want to celebrate with your friends (Galentine’s, anyone?), we’re here for you. Placeholder members have teamed up to create a playlist full of their favorite love-related songs. Pick your favorites, or listen to them all — there’s something for everyone.
The Placeholder Crew
P.S. Are there any others you would add? Let us know, and your choice may be featured in our next playlist. <3
- “Really Love” - D’Angelo and the Vanguard
- “Irene” - Rodrigo Amarante
- “That’s How You Know” - Amy Adams
- “Can You Stand The Rain” - New Edition
- “My Favourite Girl” - The Hit Parade
- “Always A Relief” - The Radio Dept.
- “A Teenager In Love” - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
- “Live In Dreams” - Wild Nothing
- “Feel No Ways” - Drake
- “If You Think You’re Lonely Now” - Bobby Womack
- “Get You” - Daniel Caesar ft. Kali Uchis
- “Married Life” - Michael Giacchino
- “Amore” - Ryuichi Sakamoto